Homemade DIY conditioner to nourish your hair
Shampooing and conditioning hair is a well-known procedure everyone does to their hair and conditioning hair is as important as shampooing. Though we use multiple conditioning products to have smooth and silky hair the chemicals in them might be not so good. After lockdown people prefer nourishing homemade hair conditioner to put better care on their hair as relying on natural components has increased. This will be a better option to make a healthy conditioner with ingredients in handy than to spend your hard-earned money.
Now let’s have a quick look at few simple and easy ways to make a DIY deep conditioner recipe for hair that you wish you knew earlier. The first one will be a two-ingredient one which would an easy one to make even on your hectic lifestyle.
- Take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and ¼ liter of water in a bottle and mix them well.
- Shake the bottle nicely and use it on hair after shampoo.
- Massage the hair gently for few minutes and gently rinse it off the hair.
This ingredient homemade conditioner for hair needs more time to on hair to set and condition hair from problems.
- Blend well a ripe banana and a spoon of extra virgin oil in a blender to paste.
- Now mix a spoon full of honey and yogurt to the mixture now it’s ready to apply on hair.
- Wet your hair and apply this conditioner let it for 30 minutes and rinse off thoroughly.
- Blend and mix mashed avocado, 2 tbs of pure honey, and 1 spoon of avocado oil to a thick paste.
- Apply on hair and let it sit for an hour and use light conditioner after washing.
Simply dip your fingertips on coconut or castor oil and massage your hair to condition the roots use few drops of essential oil like lavender or tea tree oil into the two-ingredient conditioner for better results.